Friday, October 8, 2010

Fear...

Fear is a natural thing and everyone have fear….and in the story we witness that both a child and grand father have their fear and that is a storm( this is a phobia type of fear) and to them it was unrealistic idea to both of them. What make the granny to get scared is that the thunder storm grew angrier. By that the by could see the granny scared.

Mhhhh I think the granny’s fear was normal because it’s normal I mean it’s obvious to get fear over a simple thing you know like when the child shout about the falling star and some people believe that when star falls it symbolize that its death but I don’t go along with some of the myths……. and the child had afaer of thunders whereby he said  yeaterday it rained and the sun shone and that means it could be raining but no thunder

3 comments:

  1. I want to know who dont have any fear or otherwise you are not ok......i have lots of fear,dont you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha how can you comment on your own post ,let me comment on it,well its true i also have my own fears but i just try by all means not to affect me.......i think the reason why the granny was fearing this its because he was too old and i do agree with you if someone out there fear nothing than he's not ok ..........like you .......jokes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes and respect me on my blog use punctuation

    ReplyDelete